Persons who access the material made available by Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited on its website (Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited Website) agree to the following. It explains certain restrictions on the distribution of the information on this website. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
The acquisition of the securities described on the Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited Website may be subject to certain restrictions to residents of certain countries. Persons who access the material made available on the Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited Website are requested to inform themselves about the applicable restrictions of their jurisdiction. If you are unsure about the meaning of any information provided or the relevant restrictions please consult your financial or other professional advisor.
The information and opinions on the Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited are provided without any explicit or implicit warranty of any kind.
Limitations of Liability
In no event, will Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, indirect or consequential damages, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of or link to other sites from the Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited Website. This limitation applies also to gross and slight negligence.
Dispersion of Information
The dispersion of the information contained on the Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited Website or its reproduction either in part or in full is prohibited.
Notice to U.S. Residents or U.S. Citizens
This website, nor any content found therein, does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or subscribe to any securities of Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited, any co-ownership interests in any jurisdiction, or any security. Neither the ordinary shares of Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited nor the co-ownership interests have been or will be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 as amended (the "Securities Act"), and, subject to certain exceptions, may not be offered or sold within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, US persons (as such term is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act).
Notice to U.K. Residents or U.K. Citizens
This website does not constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any shares in Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited, nor shall any part of it, nor the fact of its provision and distribution form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or investment decision relating thereto. As such, for the avoidance of doubt, this website is not, and should not be construed as, the communication of an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity.
Notice to Swiss Residents
The information on this website is to be considered as advertisement and may only be accessed by qualified investors according to the revised Swiss Collective Investment Scheme Act ("CISA").
- Institutional Investors according to the Swiss Federal Financial Services Act ("FinSA"):
- financial intermediaries as defined in the Banking Act of 8 November 1934 ("BankA"), the Financial Institutions Act of 15 June 2018 ("FinIA") and CISA
- insurance companies;
- foreign clients subject to prudential supervision as the persons listed under i. and ii. above;
- central banks;
- Professional investors according to FinSA
- public entities with professional treasury operations;
- occupational pension schemes with professional treasury operations and other occupational pension institutions providing professional treasury operations;
- companies with professional treasury operations;
- large companies that exceed two of the following parameters:
- balance sheet total of CHF 20 million;
- turnover of CHF 40 million;
- equity of CHF 2 million.
- private investment structures with professional treasury operations created for high-net-worth retail clients;
- high-net-worth clients having declared in writing that they would like to be treated as a professional client, satisfying one of the following parameters:
- on the basis of training, education and professional experience or on the basis of comparable experience in the financial sector, the client possesses the necessary knowledge to understand the risks associated with the investments and has at his disposal bankable assets of at least CHF 500,000; or
- the client has at his disposal bankable assets of at least CHF 2 million.
Swiss residents accessing this website and the material made available thereon, or asking for documentation about the shares of Partners Group Private Equity Performance Holding Limited through this website, explicitly confirm by clicking the “agree” button on this entry page that they are qualified investors within the meaning of the CISA and its references to FinSA.